Your Grocery Budget Toolbox is only available through Amazon. No worries, though, if you don’t have a Kindle, you can just download their free app to immediately access your copy of the e-Book! Buy your Grocery Budget Toolbox at Amazon right here.
Is your grocery budget toolbox fully stocked? Do you have all the tools you need to buy the best food possible at the best price possible?
We all want to feed our families healthy food, and we all went to do so without feeling like we’re flushing money down the drain.
If your toolbox is empty, I’m here to help! I’ve spent the past 5 or 6 years honing my money-saving skills, particularly in the area of grocery shopping, and I’ve compiled everything I’ve learned into one fabulous and comprehensive resource.
Some of the tools you’ll find in my toolbox:
A Practical Budget
Price Lists and Price Caps
Internet Shopping Strategies
Resources for Healthy Food
and lots, lots more!
I also provide you with some printables to get organized and on your way to saving money every month.
This ebook is well-written, in-depth, and worth every penny — especially if you are new to frugal living and feeling discouraged about the high prices of quality groceries.
-Crystal Paine, Money Saving Mom
“Your Grocery Budget Toolbox is a must-have for any homemaker wanting to feed her family healthy, nourishing foods on a tight budget. In this book, Anne shows her readers that it is possible to eat a whole foods diet on any income. And there’s no fluffy coupon clipping for processed foods here. Your Grocery Budget Toolbox will give you the tools you need to keep your grocery budget as low as possible without compromising on your family’s health.”
I have never been so excited about a healthy frugal cooking resource. Seriously, I haven’t liked a book this much since The Hunger Games.
Call me a nerd.
Literally, Anne gives you so much of the information that took me – and probably her – years to learn from various sources. Now they are in one 150-page resource jam-packed with the tools you need to trim your budget and focus on health.
-Stephani, The Cheapskate Cook
This book will be a comprehensive resource for you, whatever kind of grocery budget you have! It’s a virtual toolbox with all you need to save money on groceries, prioritizing your money to get the best possible food for the best possible price.
Here’s the Table of Contents:
- A Word of Thanks
- Budget (how to make one, what you can afford on your budget, a sample $250/month budget, and more)
- Price List (what it is, how it helps, how to make one, how to maintain)
- Sourcing (a comprehensive review of sources – online and brick-and-mortar – for inexpensive healthy food)
- Once-a-Month Shopping (maximizing your budget by shopping once a month)
- Price Caps (learn how to set limits for how much you will spend on different items)
- Coupons (can coupons be effective when shopping for healthy foods?)
- Do it Yourself Foods (foods you can make yourself and save money)
- Take it to the Next Level (develop frugal habits that will save you LOTS)
- Saving Money in the Internet Era (frugal hacks from the modern age of internet and social media)
- Appendix A: Resources
- Appendix B: Printables
And of course, since this book is all about celebrating your inner cheapskate, there’s no way I would charge you the moon and the sky for it. (Even if it is a lot of work!) The price is $7.99. Totally worth it, if I do say so myself. Buy it now at Amazon.com.
And one more thing: I’ve set up a board on Pinterest where I’ll be pinning all kinds of money-saving resources. Go ahead: check out the Grocery Budget Toolbox Pinterest Board! Be sure to follow it so you don’t miss a thing.